With our quality WPHS management system in place, this ensures A & N Electrical Qld are industry leaders in electrical safety. Our commitment in providing a safe workplace for our employees and clients is paramount.
We are committed to protecting our employees and clients through the compliance of WPHS legislations, the electrical safety office and Australian standards demonstrating due diligence and the application of industry based WPHS procedures.
Regular inspections by our company supervisors guarantee our onsite staff are operating at the optimal level of compliance of the required electrical safety regulations.
Upholding the highest safety standards is paramount to our reputation, ensuring you have peace of mind that your completed project is of the highest quality and will be fully compliant to all requirements of Workplace Health and Safety and the Electrical Safety Office. we strive to adhere to the following and we pride ourselves on the implementation of our electrical testing procedures and full electrical certification as per the electrical safety office.
- All tradesman are fully licenced and CPR/Switchboard certified annually
- Company tradesman to apprentice ratio is a minimum 1:1 (per ESO regulations). This enables us to provide constant supervision for the apprentice to develop their skills and competency within the electrical industry.
- To constantly monitor and review risk controls to maintain their effectiveness, we do this with a structured consultation and training program communicated to our employees regularly by our accredited WPHS officer.
- Enforce the occupational risk management process of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control by reporting incidents in line with company procedures and policies.
- The integration of WPHS management at our project planning stages conducted by our Project Manager.
- All our vehicles are equipped with the latest testing equipment, all tested & calibrated annually for correct operation.